Wednesday 9 April 2014

Halo Niko (Greek Restaurant Jakarta)

Halo Niko is the second Greek Restaurant I try this week in Jakarta. It is a very homey place, owned by a mixed couple Indonesian/Greek. The decoration is not Greek though, it looks like a cute warung with an outdoor and an indoor area.

There music was a CD of oldies songs, which unfortunately I heard 3 times in a row...

Their menu is large, featuring all the famous dishes of Greek Cuisine with some Javanese ones.

I was not so hungry so I only tried their Greek Salad (70,000rp ++). It was good but it had too many capers and seasoning. The one I had the day before in El Greco was better in my opinion (and slighty cheaper).

Overall: I really like Halo Niko. It is very small and it feels like home. Even though the food was not extraordinary, I would be happy to give them a second try to experience more items.
Warung Halo Niko!
Warung Yunani & Jawa
Gedung Promenade (ACE Hardware Parking Area)
Jalan Warung Buncit Raya No 98, South Jakarta

Phone number: +62-21 7919 1227
Website: Halo Niko Greek Restaurant Jakarta
Email HaloNiko: halo@haloniko.com

Opening hours:
Everyday from 9am to 10pm (opens at 12am on Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment